At Personalized Dentistry of West Michigan, our goal is to offer you the very best of care and attention to detail and value that will keep you smiling well into the future.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Comprehensive Gum Care
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Intervention
*Dr. Lorenz is not a licensed specialist in Orthodontics.
What to Expect When You Come to our Office during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Our We are following the ADA, MDA and CDC guidelines as we re-open our office on June 1st. When our office manager calls you to confirm your appointment, she will ask you the following questions:
- Do you have a fever, or have you felt hot or feverish recently (14-21 days)?
- Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
- Have you experienced a recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients? Patients who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should consider postponing elective treatment.
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19 (as relevant to your location)?
Positive responses to any of the above questions will require you to postpone/reschedule your treatment. If you answered “no” to the questions, but are over 60, or have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes, or any auto-immune disorder, you may want to consider postponing/rescheduling your appointment for elective treatment. You can visit the American Dental Association website, ada.org, for further information, updates and guidance.
- When you arrive at our office, please call 616.957.4560 to let us know you have arrived, but remain in your car until we notify you to come in.
- We ask that you wear your mask into the office.
- We will do a temperature scan and will ask you to fill out a Dental Treatment Consent Form.
- You may want to bring a sweater or jacket with you. The additional gear that our staff will be wearing is going to cause them to feel warm/hot, which will necessitate keeping the office a little cooler.